Year end summary of the ‘vette:
Bought in May 2016 for $10,000 Canadian
‘74 Stingray, 350 & 4 speed Borg-Warner Super T-10. Math tells me I have a 3.90 rear end.
I worked a lot of 90+ hour weeks this summer, but still managed to drive it almost a thousand miles! Best mileage on a tank was 11.85mpg, worst mileage was 7.3mpg
Current to-do list:
- Replace left high beam bulb
- Fix/replace rear deck vent drain hose (water in “trunk”)
- Install windshield washer fluid reservoir
- Get intermittent wiper switch
- Possibly need new windshield wiper fluid pump
- Install door pulls
- Reattach door cards
- New weather strips
- New T-top seals
- Convert to breakerless ignition
- Re-mirror rear view mirror if possible?
- $ New front bumper cover + Paint
- $$ Carpet Kit
- $$ Leather Seats?
- $$ 3.55 diff
- $$$ Tremec TKO 500 trans
Kinja doesn’t seem to like my original 8+MP images, images may be kinja’d