Well this past week I moved into a new house so iv been with out interweb until now.. My new house has a nice size garage. So now to set up the man cave.... so far I have an older 42" plazma older surround to go in as well now to plan the location for the bench the bike lift and some other goodies Oh and to make room for the R34 GTR I bought...
The Man Cave or Ultimate Garage. A mythical masculine lair filled with automotive goodies and toys designed to make a man happy. Here's how to create your very own man cave in five easy steps.
- Find your own space, a garage, Barn, Shed or basement.
- Flatscreen HDTV. Need to be able to watch your favorite sports team with in the man cave.
- Beer. Mass Quantities. Man Fridge or Keg-o-rator needed.
- Toys. This is up to you, Bikes, Cars, Boats.
- Personalize. Organize and Accessorize. Get the tools you needs, in the places you can find.
Some may call it a garage. Some may even call it a workshop or a Barn. But we know what it's really all about. It's about you and creating your very own hidden lair designed to help you relax around your very own, hard-earned collection of man toys. Man Toys? Man Toys to include Bikes, Cars, Planes, Sleds, ATVs, really anything with an engine. Take a walk below through our ten steps to creating the perfect man cave, then give us your pictures of your own man cave in the comments below.
The garage is 30feet long by 40 feet wide so now just trying to decide how crazy i wanna go or how crazy the wife will let me go...