Since the Miata got hit, I need to submit a claim for fix. I got some pdr type places saying 500. I'm sure a body shop would be much more. I want the best job, but can't cross 75% of assessed value, or salvaged. I don't know assessed value for a 2001 Miata with 170k in northern Virginia. How do I figure that out?

Share This Story

Get our newsletter