Illustration for article titled Meanwhile at my childs school... yes I LOLd

Dear Parents of Whitefish Middle School,

This morning, in the 5th grade pod, there was a small fire in a garbage can in the boys restroom. Our staff was able to put out the fire quickly before it spread. There were no injuries nor was there a need to evacuate the building. We did have a strong odor of smoke throughout the building which your child might have noticed. Building administration, Assistant Fire Chief and Whitefish Police investigated the situation and were able to identify the individual and will be following up with appropriate disciplinary action. We are grateful for the quick action of our staff and students to help with the suppression of the fire.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Josh Branstetter

Principal

Whitefish Middle School

Advertisement

Share This Story

Get our newsletter