Hey guys, so I have a problem. Granted it is an INCREDIBLY luxurious problem to have, but a problem none-the-less. The CCCManhattan has just added a 2009 GTR to the fleet. This would be an ultimate must-drive if the club hadn't also just added a 2015 Z06. I don't have the dough currently to add a single point more, and given the allotted points I have left, it seems as though I'm going to have to decide between the two, unless we get a dry, plus-40 degree day here in NYC by the end of February, which is looking doubtful at best. (Winter points are super cheap) So... WHAT IN THE HELL DO I DO?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!