hello good morning jalops how was your weekend? Mine was great. While browsing the internet this morning I thought to myself: Raphmoe, having a theme day on Jalopnik Oppositelock would be fun and cool and since i like alliteration i figured why not make it Miata Monday? #miatamonday So, without freddy adu, here are the Raphmoe, top 10 reasons to buy a Miata:
- They are affordable. (You can buy them for less than $3,000)
- They are easy to work on. (Parts are readily available, and many knowledgeable Jalops to help)
- They look great with both Hard & Soft tops. (Bird man fly in any weather)
- They are RWD (Proper)
- They are simple to modify. (V8 swap? Check. Super charger? Check.)
- They will get you laid and have sex*.
- They are the best car to Autocross. (Source: science)
- There are three, soon to be four generations of them, which makes finding the right one really easy. (Source: craigslist, ebay and wikipedia)
- Our Beloved Travis Okulski drives one. (Source: )
- They are near and dear to my heart since one of my first pieces here on oppoistelock was a Jalopnik buyer's guide for the Miata:
So there you have it friends, my top 10 reasons to buy a Miata. Let's keep #miatamonday going today with more posts and insights about the most beloved car of all time. I hope you enjoyed my list.
*results may vary based on speed, lubrication, air density, and chlamydia.