I’ve gotten into more near-misses and acts of road rage from other drivers. I’ve been:
- Nearly hit by a box truck that ran a red light.
- Almost hit no less than 10 pedestrians who decided to jaywalk right before I crossed an intersection.
- Nobody knows how “Right of Way” works.
- After you nearly crash into some jabroni who cut you off, decided to turn the same time you did, or just doesn’t know how to merge without putting you into a snowbank; they honk at you like you’re the idiot. lol This has happened like 50 times already...like, at least Chicagoans have the courtesy to put a bullet in your car first. lol
- Everyone drives 20mph slower than any posted limit.
-Despite the obvious snowy terrain, few have good tyres.
That said, SLC doesn’t salt and there are cool cars like this:
Also, two generations of Trax?
And dat view:
Bonus: My grandad has baby and adult pictures of everyone sorted into a custom made family tree. Here’s me!