As some of you know, I purchased a CX-3. It’s a looker.
After driving it around for a while and detailing the shit out of it yesterday for about 6-7 hours I have some observations.
1) Rain sensing wipers. - I will never think about wipers again
2) Ride height - Easy loading/ingress/egress
3) Auto dimming mirror - suck it bro dozers with aftermarket lights
4) Automatic highbeams - I can see and so can oncoming traffic!
5) Automatic Transmission - I still have a manual, but... for a DD in heavy traffic? Auto all the way. First time I’ve owned an automatic in 6 years.
1) The fact I bought a crossover
2) Window covers
3) Plastic Cladding
4) It’s not very unique.