This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

Need some car buying/titling advice

I’m located in Ohio and I’m trying to buy a car also in Ohio. However it is titled in Washington State and has WA plates. The owner still has a remaining balance on the car. So how does this work. Would I pay the owner, and he would pay off the loan? And then I would be mailed the title from Washington? Is this safe?


Share This Story

Get our newsletter