When firefighters got to the home around 5:30 p.m., they could see smoke coming from inside. A naked man opened the front door, said, “I’m sorry” and closed the door.

Seriously, don’t get ahead of me.

Based on the fire department’s investigation, the man allegedly tried baking cookies on a George Foreman grill which he left unattended. The grill and cookies caught fire, so he put dry towels on top of the grill. Those caught fire, too, causing the fire to spread.


Baking cookies on a Foreman is apparently a thing, which I kinda get if you’re in college. Still, I’ve the feeling there is more to this story...

The man admitted to drinking two liters of vodka and smoking marijuana starting around 9 a.m. that morning.

There we go!

Just in case you haven’t already guessed where this came from:


Share This Story

Get our newsletter