I went to separate the lower ball joint today with a pickle fork and the joint at the fork and didn’t surrender. It’s currently sitting in the garage enjoying the delicious fork. I think tomorrow I go to harbor-freight and get a ball joint separator in hopes that I can get it around the lodged pickle fork. The top ball joint was easy peasy. The bottom one is a devil.

In other news, the tie rod ends wouldn’t come off the tie rods. No worries though, I took out my anger from the ball joint by cutting those bastards straight off.

The nice part about this project is that I don’t have any timeline for finishing. It’s done when it’s done. Not worth ever getting truly frustrated over.