Whenever a nice day comes along I’m always extremely tempted to have the Fiat inspected (it needs to pass an inspection first before I can drive it). The plan is to let it sit until late march or even april before putting it back on the road so the inspection time is more convenient in the future. I’m very much not sure I can hold out though. I’m really craving a drive in the little shaky bugger.