(Yes I already have one) Nonetheless, how is this 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero w/ 5MT and 254k on the dash just. so. damn. clean?
- It’s somehow a NY car with apparently zero rust (or least it was on 1/1/15, when these photos were shot).
- Clean all around. Like shockingly.
- Holy possible Saabaru mileage record.
The only way a EJ205 engine hits 254k is if someone meticulously maintains it. Like an overly-educated Saab owner. (The problem is WRX owners tend to do not that, instead dedicating their mad tyte jdm $$ to vape juice, flat brimmed hats, monster energy drink, and MOAR MODS.)
- Seller States: “There is a crack in the windsheild once bought it will be replaced.” It is unclear from the ad who is paying for that replacement.
- One of 421 Satin Grey, Manual, Aeros.
That being said the $4500 has me torn. Thoughts?