Digging through the “Spec Deck” I found some interesting bits and bobs I thought I’d share as I know you’d find them as interesting as I did.
- Induction Sound Enhancer (MT only) Club and Grand Touring only. (Pretty sure its that sound tube thingamabobby, so if you don’t want intake sound piped into the cabin, buy a Sport.
- LED headlamps STANDARD
- Mazda Advanced keyless entry (std on AT; opt on MT)
- Fuel lid lock connected to door locks STANDARD
- Sport tuned suspension with Bilstein dampers (MT only) CLUB ONLY
- Limited slip differential (MT only) CLUB ONLY
- LED daytime running lights Club and Grand Touring versus Halogen DRLs on the Sport
- Front air dam (port installation) Rear lip spoiler (port installation) CLUB model (basically, they tack them on when they get to the US port. Kinda odd, IMHO
- Wiper: Design Blade ilo (In lieu of) Tournament (Sounds special) Club and Grand Touring only
- USB audio inputs (2) Club and GT, Sport only gets ONE USB :(
Of note: Headrest speakers are driver’s seat only on Sport, Club and GT get Bose speakers with a sub and BOTH seats get headrest speakers.
Brembo/BBS package only available on Club.
Accessories of note:
- Front Strut Tower Brace
- Lower Arm Bar (Mazdaspeed Branded)
- Oil Filler Cap (Red Anodized w/ MX-5 Logo)
- Tunnel Under Bars (Mazdaspeed Branded)
- Door Center Trim (Alcantara material)
- Instrument Panel / Lower Panel (Alcantara material)
- Gearshift Knob (Aluminum / Carbon Fiber)
I for one am happy to see some Mazdaspeed accessories being made....