Almost the whole film industry up here is on hold. 48 out of 51 productions are cancelled, or suspended until further notice. No more productions, no more set dec rentals. So we’re closed for two weeks, and seeing how things look after that....luckily getting paid for the two weeks, but no guarantees after that, I may wind up on EI if we’re closed any longer. But it’s all very up in the air. I’m also supposed to go on a two week trip through Ukraine in August, but I imagine that will be cancelled, unless things start getting better instead of worse pretty soon.
I think I’ll be using some of my involuntary free time to get the Raider running again. Or maybe I’ll go to Gibsons or Tofino or something.