I just got my Takata replaced, and at the same time I had the dealer diagnose most of the stuff wrong with the truck. Heres the list
- CEL - Fuel tank Evap system – new sending unit and vent valve
- No cruise control - Brake pedal switch
- Air bag light – impact sensor
- No A/C – ac belt tensioner seized, belt snapped
- Power steering leak – input shaft rusted, which rekt seal, replace power steering box
- Rear brakes – rusted rotor rekt pads, replace rotors and pads
- Rear windows dont work without fuckin with them - Rear window regulator/motors
- rear doors fill with water - window seals?
- TPMS – sensor is bad
- Driver side mirror cracked
- Bed badly dented
Vaugely impending issues
- Sometimes wont shift out of 4wd – front axle actuator?
- A pulley squeaks
Never had a problem with the engine or trans though.
REPEAT AFTER ME: A Chevy will run poorly longer than most cars will run at all.