Cool to be sitting on a car whose taillight is worth more than the entire car not running.
So far, I’ve got:
- lots of scams
- two disturbingly aggressive people
- a donation offer that I found out just pushes time time shares with their “free vacation voucher”
- one guy who sent me four apology texts for not buying the car (Dude! It’s okay! This isn’t personal, it’s a car)
- usual shenanigans of people not coming out (again, I don’t take it personally anymore)
- $41 offer from pick n pull
So what do you think, Oppo? I’m thinking about taking out the front seats and accepting pick n pull’s offer. Or, Harold can have it for free.