Spotted this in the parking lot at work. Let’s not debate whether it was parked there legally, I’m over that I swear.
Can’t say I usually stop and have a second look at Kia Souls, but they’re neat I guess. And I liked the paint scheme on this one, especially the main body color - what you can see of it, anyway. But wait, what’s that?
1 Million... what?
To the interwebs!
One in a million. Kia is excited to introduce a very special edition for a very special milestone. In honor of one million Soul models sold in America, we’re releasing a Soul “1 Million” limited edition packed with innovative features and exclusive design details. With a production run of only 2,0001 vehicles expected for release in the summer of 2018, you can experience a unique Soul that truly stands out on the road.
· Two-tone Mysterious Blue with white roof and mirrors
· Black interior with red accents and stitching
· Unique body kit and rear spoiler
· Special “1 million” badge on floor mats and rear liftgate
· High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Projector Beam Headlights and LED Rear Combination Lamps
· 18” split-spoke wheels
· Harman/Kardon® Premium Sound System with color-changing speaker lights2
· UVO with 8" touch-screen display, premium navigation, and HD Radio3
· Smart Key with Push-Button Start
Pretty sure that “2,0001" is a mistake, where a footnote was included in a copy/paste. It looks like they made 2,000 of these. Which makes it the rarest car in the lot!
It’s Friday afternoon and I’m getting a little punchy.