So I’m considering getting vanity plates and I want to run my ideas by y’all (FYI their’s only like a 20% chance I’ll actually do it.) Plus let me know if you have any ideas. It’s an Integra BTW.

Option 1: “TAC HBK” (Tactical Hatchback) It does have a sunroof that could be used as an improvised gunner’s hatch! And if it’s allowed, I could get Army plates in conjuncture with it.

Option 2: “BB I4" (Big Block 4 cyl)

Option 3: “Integer” Intergal Cal is too long, but if someone has an idea to shorten it, let me know. Maybe just “INT CAL”?


Let me know if you can think of anything better.