Are you too busy to read all of Oppo? Boy are you lucky, I’ve
read every single post skimmed through Oppo a couple times a day for the last week and distilled it down to a few easily-digestible highlights, unlike that sandwich I made a few days ago out of all the leftovers in the fridge - there had to be at least three kinds of meat in there, and 2-3 kinds of cheese. I think there were Banana peppers, too. But uhh oh yeah the highlights:
- First Gear, 4LO: Jack Stands - They’re all going to work but they also might kill you if you balance a deuce-and-a-half on a single 1-ton Harbor Freight Balsa Wood model
- Second Gear: I Bought A Thing - There are some deals to be had right now
- Three-on-the-Tree: Coronavirus - What’s open? What’s cancelled (everything)? What’s the president ingesting this week (not bleach)?
- Neutral Drop: Folding@Home - I can only assume this is because you’re all doing laundry all the time, because WFH. At least it feels like I’M folding all the time.
- Reverse: What are your weekend plans? Because this doesn’t have to make sense anyway. We’ll be burning some cheap gas in my boat, because suddenly it’s summer. What about you?
Fur Face Friday for your time.