Hello everyone! Today, we’re going to learn how to set up a Cards Against Humanity game online and then add the Oppo Against Humanity deck to the game! Let’s get started!
- Step 1: go to pretendyoure.xyz. If you’ve done it right, you should see this:
- Step 2: choose whatever server has less people, and then click the button on the next page. If you did that right you should see this:
- Step 3: Choose your username, then create a game. The username part is pretty self-explanatory, so here’s how to create a game: After you’ve set your username, you should be taken to this screen:
To create a game, click this button:
- Step 4: Choosing your settings. Settings are completely up to personal preference, but here’s my recommended settings for a full game:
By the way, that doesn’t include decks. Those are completely up to you.
- Step 5: Adding the Oppo Deck (or any Cardcast deck, for that matter). Adding a Cardcast deck to the game is very simple. Simply type “/addcardcast XXXXX” into the chat box (with XXXXX being the deck’s unique 5 character code, ex. Oppo Against Humanity is “2EUJ8”), like this
Then you should see something like this pop up in the chat box:
This means the deck has been added and you’re good to go!
- Step 6 (recommended): Post about your game on Oppo with the link and password included. Yeah this is pretty self-explanatory as well.
- Step 7: Be super offensive and have fun!
- SUPER IMPORTANT STEP 8: Unless you want a bunch of individual CAH game posts on your sidebar, delete the post once the game dies out. Also, please don’t make a post if one has been made within the last 15 minutes.
- Take your card requests here and don’t make a new set unless it is intended to be a) as comprehensive the existing set, or b) a new set full of original content. This annoys everyone because it creates multiples of the same card.