So my calendar is still open for a few weekends for late September though mid November. Therefore we must decide what weekend to hold the rally.

Our perspective dates are as follows:

9/28-29

10/12-13

10/26-27

11/9-10

Please pick one or two weekends and we can narrow it down from there. We got until September to decide.