Reasons after the jumpy jump.
- Craigslist has ones in good shape and low miles for about $6-7k.
- Solid little basic engine and available in Manuel of course.
- Best in regular white AND with a rear badge delete/ front bow tie in white
- Interior is all there and normal. Might find one with info-center screen.
- Interior I’m sure it’s quiet and safe.
- Racing pedigree (multiple Touring Car Championships right?)
- One with low miles, good brakes, fresh service, and with a nice set of wheels and tires.... dudes, this would make a very good DD for someone.
(not lowered per DD purposes obvs.)