1. Respectable commitment to represent period-correct props
2. tries to show the other side of the story with the available information.
3. It gives enough context for someone unfamiliar with the assasination of Colosio to understand.
1. It’s PRI; obviously no one knows what actually happened.
2. It’s slow paced. Too slow paced.
If you have time to kill, and want to learn about the 90s in Mexico: this is the film to watch. This was the shot that was heard around the country, and the precursor to Ernesto Zedillo becoming president and -basically- building modern Mexico.