Out of State title transfer

Oppo- I have my eye on a beater truck that is currently out of state but exactly what I’m looking for. Does anyone know what I’ll need to buy and registered in PA if I get it? I’ll have the PO sign the title and well sign up a bill a sale. Anything else I should do to cover my ass?


Share This Story

Get our newsletter