On account of all the parking lots turning to soup yesterday, COTA has shuffled everyone around today.
It would appear that they hired Kafka though to do the planning.
Due to the severe weather at COTA and concern for our patrons’ vehicles, COTA is making the following parking changes for Saturday only:
- Group 1: LOTS G, L, N These grass lots will be closed and these patrons will need to use the downtown shuttle.
- Group 2: LOT E Lot E permit holders should use Lot F. Lot E is CLOSED.
- Group 3: LOT F Lot F will remain open; however these patrons are encouraged to use the downtown shuttle.
- Group 4: LOT T Lot T permit holders should use Lot Q, located 1.5 miles east of COTA along FM 812 near Maldonado Trail.
- Group 5: 973 PARK N RIDE 973 pre-paid permits should use the paved Southeast Metropolitan Park (located on the north side of SH 71 at Ross) or Del Valle High School (located on east side of Ross south of SH 71).
- Group 6: LOTS A, B, C, D, H These paved lots at COTA remain open for pre-paid permits only.
- All patrons are encouraged to use the downtown shuttle located at the Austin Convention Center at 4th and Trinity. Any pre-paid parking passes for any lot are good for four (4) individuals to ride the downtown shuttle free. The shuttle drops off at COTA at the Grand Plaza