Yesterday I attended the 5th Pinehurst Concours D’Elegance in Pinehurst, North Carolina. It’s not nearly as big as some Concours, but the quality sure makes up for it. I’m going to show the pictures along with the class the cars were below them.
1. Pre-war American (won by an Auburn, which I took no pictures of)
2. Packard (winning car pictured, model unknown)
3. Post- war American
4. American Sports and Muscle (won by a Torino Talledega I took no pictures of)
5. Corvette (won by something I’ll look up later)
6. Specialty/oddball makes (won by the Hudson Hornet)
7. Modern Supercars (won by a McLaren special operations custom something something HNGHGG MONEY)
8. Pre-War European (won by a 1926 Rolls Royce that wenton to win the whole thing. I also took no pictures of it)
9. Post - War European (won by the 1951 Porsche 356)
10. European Sports/Exotic (won by a Detomaso Pantera)
11. Porsche Carrera (won by the yellow car)
12. Japanese Cars (won by a 1983 Supra)
13. Race Cars (won by a car which I’ve already forgotten)
Photodumps of some of the particular cars will be shown soon; in particular, the Boss, Maserati, 1951 Porsche, Miura, and Devin.