I swear I found these today in the spam folder of my GMail account:

From Mrs. Larisa Ouattara

N°38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody

Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire.

God Bless you my Dear,

I am Mrs. Larisa Ouattara Age 71 yeas old, I am the wife of late Mr. Hessou Ouattara, we are both from United State of America, My husband worked with construction company in Africa for twenty years before he pass out, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3,500,000.00 million US Dollars in the Bank In Cote d'ivore , Presently this money is still with the Bank, and the bank management just send me an email to come over for the release of this money to me or i should rather issue! somebody to received the money on my behalf.

Now I'm in hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the breast and Pneumonia, the doctor told me i have just few weeks to live,Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to charity organization /orphanage home or an individual who will received this money on my behalf and help the poor with it, Please i need your information so i can forward it to the bank, to let the management know i have gotten you to received my funds. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health conditions and the presence of my husband's relatives always around me, i don't want them to know about this development, with God all things are possible, as soon as I receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the bank here in Abidjan, I want you to use at list 80% of this fund for charity organization /orphanage home, widows and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of you.

I need your full Name, Address, Phone Number and Age.

Bless you and your family as i hope to read from you soon.

Yours Faithful,

Mrs. Larisa Ouattara

...and poor James:

Dear,

My name is Udo James Johannes, the elder son of Mr. Tony Redman Johannesof Zimbabwe .This might be a surprise to you about where I got yourcontact address; I got your address from the business bureau.

Advertisement

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supportsof our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white/black-owned farms tohis party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers andblacks in business with whites to surrender all farms to his party membersand his followers.

My father was amongst the best farmers in our country and because he didnot support Mugabes ideas,Mugabes supporters invaded my father's farm andburnt everything in the farm, killing my father and made away with a lotof items in my father's farm.Before his death, my father had deposited with a Security Company inJohannesburg, South Africa the sum of (TWENTY-EIGHT MILLION TWO HUNDREDTHOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). After the death of my father, we decidedto move to the Republic of South Africa where he had deposited the moneyin the Security Company as valuables.

Advertisement

So I decided to contact overseas firm, or a private Individual that willassist me to move this money out of South Africa. As an asylum seekers weare not allowed to operate any Bank account within South Africa . We haveagreed to offer you 30% of the total sum for your assistance, while 60%will be for me and my family to invest in your country then 10% mappedaside for any expense. Just some related news on the website concerningthe land seizure http://www.economist.com/node/14465671

You can reach me or my mother on this number. Please do email us throughthe below email address.Tel+ 27-84-459-3138E-mail: jamesudojms@aruba.it

Advertisement

Thanks and God bless.

Yours FaithfullyMr. James Udo Johannes.

...but Sofia is cute!

Best Regards

Plz my dearest, I am sorry for embracing to your e-mail, only that I aminterested to know if we can develop honest relationship.

Advertisement

My name is Sofia Kone 24yrs from Kenya,I am searching for face to face honest relationship where I can be accept as Wife or adopted child etc to buildback my home and hand over to you my late father's treasure under your controlto develop my feature so I can live the rest of my life in peace and forget mypast. I wish if is the will of God we can start from here and my promise is thatyou will never regret my relationship when we meet face to face.

For better presentation and my photo kindly reply back to private email (missofiakone@live.com)

Advertisement