The following are reasons why the Cizeta V16T should get posted here more often:
- It’s like a Countach but more so - everyone loves the Countach
- No, really, Lamborghini rejected the design and settled on a more sedate Diablo
- V16s are awesome
- What? It’s not a true V16? Fine, it’s two Lamborghini V8s faunicating. Tell me that’s not even better
- It’s way over the top
- It’s not perfect. It’s not blisteringly fast. It’s ugly at times. It’s better for these reasons
- D O U B L E P O P U P S
- 80s supercars are a bygone era of greatness
- RWD, MANUAL
- Convertible. Awesome. Hate it? I hate you. It’s not a track car.
- It was the crazy dream of two guys and a tiny company, and it worked. That’s cause for celebration even if they never got to Pagani/Koenigsegg levels
- No one even owns one. It’s like all the cars they sold just disappeared.
- They sound disgustingly good