Today I will undertake a small project. Before I got it, the Sunchaser had undergone a low budget restoration, and fixing that stuff has been a lot of what has gone into it since I have had it. I can’t bitch too much though, as I finally found the last part lost by the guy who did the follow up restore for me. Thankfully, his body and paint work was good.

One of the most annoying things they did was paint the wiper arms poorly, including failing to strip off all of the old paint. No surprise, it has not held up. It is getting worse.

So these are coming off, all the old paint is being removed, and they will be properly painted. My girl is getting prettied up today.