Well, I got cracking on the Road Sofa today. First order of the day was to pick up and install my new brake light switch. I did that, and then I noticed that the right brake light was out. I initially checked the far bulb, and both filaments were good. I then, after spending time googling, went back to try and troubleshoot. It turns out that Ford wired these tail lights in series, and that the near bulb had the brake light filament burnt out. Wow, I feel like an idiot. Also, I painted my grille slats back to the original black. No pics, because the masking is still on, but I think it turned out quite well. Sheā€™ll be on the road tomorrow.