Breh! Brah! BRUH! How many Bros?!
5/5 bros? 7/10 nutz? 2/10 cancer treatments for coal clouds? 9 thumbs? 6/10 camo hoodies? The lack of standardization in Bro-ness rating is simply unacceptable. In light of recent rating requests and replies that vary across the board, I’d like to propose a new rating system for establishing bro-ness.
I’ll be throwing together a spreadsheet, likely a google doc, which should take into account a myriad of factors to establish a consistent baseline for bro ratings.
This will include really important things like:
- Tire profile (XX/45RXX)
- Amount of body panels with vinyl camo applique
- total linear inches of lightbar
- gun rack capacity
- quantity and diameter of vertical exhaust outlets
- distance between top of tire and bottom of wheel well
- truck cleanliness (bonus if you can identify the last time it was waxed)
- and so on.
I’m forgetting a few things. What am I omitting?