Now The Real thing.

Got my strut spacers designed. Seeings we’re slow at work right now, I decided to machine out a prototype so I can make adjustments if needed before making the real thing:

I need to shift the holes slightly, but otherwise they fit the mount perfectly.

Got the holes shifted so they match up, so I got out the chunk of stock I ordered:

Advertisement

1.25" 6061 extruded stock.

Then I set it up and let it rip before I left yesterday. Came in this morning and cleaned them up:

Now I have my strut spacers made. Now it just needs to get warmer so I can add these in, add a leaf + blocks in the rear, and have a lifted minivan!

Share This Story