Illustration for article titled Quarter-Round or Concave Molding

This is the upstairs landing, and there’s a generous eighth inch gap between the edge of the plywood and the door trim on the bottom right. So I have to cover it with some trim. Only problem is that I don’t know which looks better, the quarter-round or the decorative molding. I have have the quarter-round on the floor of the closet and the molding as the toe strips in the two rooms. Obviously I would paint the quarter-round white if I went with it, but which one should I use?

Share This Story

Get our newsletter