The center of the automotive universe shifted this weekend to Sonoma Raceway, where we had, concurrently, Radwood 3, LeMons and Billetwood. It was a glorious weekend for the many Jalops. I participated in Radwood, with my new cool ride. You will likely guess which one is mine.
My own awards go to:
- Cool 4WS 1989 Prelude that just kept overshadowing my car (but it was very cool)
-Ferrari Testarossa for being as ostentatious as you imagined it from your 80's posters, yet you still killed for one
- Mitsubishi Spyder 3000GT VR4 - The quiet star of the show, that required to do the mechanical roof striptease sequence to wonder the audience.
- Teslonda - Like Turducken, is a Tesla stuffed in a 2nd Gen Honda civic. Is bonkers.
- The predictable award to the Delorean - The 88th amendment of the constitution said a Delorean has to be in every show
- The awards were fair - Nissan Pulsar NX Sportbak and Weirdo Citroen XM won the awards for best european and best asian entries.
- The number of BMWs were overwhelming.
- There were other great ones, like the Dodge Daytona Shelby
My stupid cellphone battery died so no Billetproof pics. I know, I suck.