Since I am going to continue to drive my wife’s hand me down V6 Rav 4 with 200+ on the clock...
She needs a new child hauler.
Our immediate thoughts are:
- Buy a used 2018 Diesel Jeep just like this one. It was a great truck especially after the tune.
- Buy something new, I guess.
Sadly, the requirements list is littered with my wife’s needs (WHAT JUST CAUSE SHE DRIVES IT EVERY DAY?!):
- Seats 5 minimum, prefer 7 or 8
- SUV/ground clearance
- AWD/4WD (real 4wd gets bonus points, the Jeep had the OR2 package and
weI loved it.)
- If it has leather seats they must be heated/ventilated
- Reliable, we’ll put 35-40k miles on a year. We are religious about upkeep but it can’t be in the shop all the time.
- Life expectancy of 200->300k (See above)
- Bonus points for the best self driving / drive aid tech (she commutes obviously) so anything that can make it less exhausting (lane assist etc) to commute gets bonus points.
- Not electric, if gas it must be flex fuel capable (bonus points for being obnoxiously badged as such). If diesel it must not be obnoxiously badged as a diesel and be sold as also a gas model.
- Must be able to tow 4000 pounds.
What would Oppo do?