I'm planning on going to the USA tomorrow, and I remember reading about some sort of snack food available there in a question of the day quite a while ago.  They were some sort of crispy looking rolled up contraption that had cheese/pepperoni (flavor?) inside, but came in a bag like potato chips.  I want to say they were called "Stuff 'ems" or something like that.  Thing is, I can't remember the actual name of them.  Anyone have any idea what I might be thinking of?