I want to take a road trip this fall in the SAAB. Before that though, some things need to happen. Bore yourself reading this.
- New lower ball joints
- exhaust pipe/muffler mounts replaced/adjusted
- mud flaps
- window/door seals replaced
- heater regulator fixed
- heater blower fixed
- new pads and rotors installed
- install electronic ignition (???)
- install driving light (???)
That’s kind of it for mechanical stuff. I’ve already adjusted the parking brake cables and installed an electric cooling fan so the car can handle sitting in traffic for more than five minutes at a time in 100 degree Texas weather. I’ve just been putting off all the other stuff for lack of time + unbearable Texas heat in the garage.