Now that the date/time (09/09 09:30) and route (High Bridge Road / Snoqualmie River Valley) are mostly squared away, we need to decide on a destination.
Here is a map showing the current planned route, which will be updated once our destination is finalized:
I used MOD Pizza in Issaquah as the destination just to have a destination (it’s about as far as I expect we’ll go).
AestheticsInMotion has requested that the food not be Mexican, and I don’t see any reason we can’t work around that.
Options that seem to be family friendly and casual that are suitable, look interesting, or have been mentioned include:
- MOD Pizza (Issaquah) (Yelp)
- Rhodie’s Smokin’ Barbecue (Preston) (Yelp)
- Triple XXX Root Beer (Issaquah) (Yelp)
- Unphogettable (North Bend) (Yelp)
- Scott’s Dairy Freeze (North Bend) (Yelp)
I’ll add any others that you mention and tally up the results. Please read the comments before voting in case I haven’t moved any up...