So I’ve been trying to stay in the US ever since I got here (legally!). And recently, I lost my last chance to get a work visa, because the selection process is based on a lottery (Yes, really. And don’t get me started). So I have to leave the country and relocate to car purgatory - Singapore.
I know its not common to list stuff here, but I’d rather deal with Oppos than people from Craigslist.
Its an automatic with 173k miles on it. I’m looking for $5k, but will accept any reasonable offer. I bought it few months ago and it was previously owned by someone who looked after it. I have a full set of records for the work done that includes:
- New KYB GR2 Shocks
- New BF Goodrich G-Force SC2 Tires
- Cabin and Engine Air filters
- Front and Rear Brake Pads
- Front Upper and Lower Ball Joints
- Front Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Inner and Outer Tie Rods
- Steering Rack Bushings
- Front Lower Control Arms
- Rear Axle Carrier Bushings
- Rear Strut Rod Bushings
- Recently installed stereo with Bluetooth and Nav.
- Seeps a little oil
- A new hood was put in before I bought it and it was not perfectly installed
- Has a whine because of aftermarket stereo
- I took a turn a bit hard when I was driving spiritedly quite recently. The passenger side tires got rims got damaged.
Front rim was damaged and was found to wobble when the car was being aligned after the incident. But I’m told this is very fixable. A full sized spare tire is now on front right side. Also, I need to clean up some paint transfer from the front bumper.
Right rear rim with curb rash (right front wheel in trunk. full size spare being used)
Front right side with paint transfer. UPDATE: it’s all clean :)