Survived a day at SEMA and here’s my impressions.
* Fuck Traffic. Vehicular and Foot.
* Lotsa Chinese vendors. Lot of them with SEMA member placards. Lots Chinese buyers as well.
* Free Stuff - GOOD.
* Tons of old folks. Felt I was about to be run over by the granny scooters in abundance.
* The amount of American stuff is staggering.
* Toyota shoved the old stuff outside, only had the junk new stuff inside. A TRD Avalon? WTF? No TRD Sienna?
* Lexus freebie: Pencil Tire Gauge with your engraved name on it.
* Best Freebie so far: Red Kap shirt with one of several custom designs.
* Got shoved by members of Velocity’s camera teams here and there....
* Shuttles to SEMA need better logistics.
Onto Day Two.....