The seventh round of the Oppositelock Forza Can-Am Championship at Laguna Seca is tonight at 8:00 PM EST. If you’d like to learn more about the series, click the link and get all the info. Or, if you’ve already read the plan but haven’t signed up yet, click here to go right to the sign up sheet.
If you’re not racing with us, many of us stream the races on twitch, the links for which will be posted on race day.
Also, instead of using parties or gamechat, we are going to be using the Oppositelock Racing/Digital Burnouts Discord to communicate during the races. If for some reason we are not using the app or it fails, we will be using gamechat to communicate, and hoping for the best. HERE IS THE INFO AND SERVER ACCESS LINK FOR THE DISCORD SERVER.
As stated in the title, I was finally able to do proper BoP again and have new builds for all of the cars, featuring more power and grip. They’re listed below.
- 1966 Chaparral ♯66 Chaparral Cars 2E (P907) (race displacement, race brakes, race transmission, race driveline, race tires, 2nd front tire width, 1st rear tire width)
- 1971Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P (P905) (race fuel system, race ignition, race valves, race pistons, race brakes, race driveline, race tires, max front tire width, max rear tire width)
- 1969 Lola ♯10 Simoniz Special T163 (P908) (race valves, race displacement, race flywheel, race brakes, race transmission, race driveline, race tires)
- 1969 McLaren ♯4 McLaren cars M8B (P905) (race displacement, race brakes, race transmission, race driveline, race tires, race rear wing (optional))
- 1969 Nissan ♯21 Nissan Racing R382 (R898) (race valves, 2nd restrictor removal, race brakes, race transmission, race driveline, race tires, max front tire width, max rear tire width)
Also, once again I will not be the actual lobby host thanks to my wifi, so Dr CHAIR PHD will be hosting.
If 2.4 hours of Laguna Seca for RIGTC wasn’t enough, boy do I have the race for you! See you Saturday!