On a whim I searched a commercial real-estate site to see what I could get within my price range and this popped up.
- Close to a lot of stuff, but a fairly private location
- Not a bad drive from the house (on my old commute)
- Ready to use - Only needs a lift
- For sale/ lease means I might be able to do owner carry
- Roof recently replaced
- Good size (6000 sqft)
- About $40k out of my price range
- A little further from the house than I’d like (~21 min w/o traffic)
- Butts up to (but is not on) a flood zone
- I have no idea what the ins and outs of owning a commercial property are
- No lift
- Flat roof
Certainly worth a drive-by anyway...