Im not even going to go into this too much. Heres the basics of yet another crossover:
- Coming in the spring
- 2 engine choices: a base 2.0 4 with 147 hp and 132 lb-ft of torque with EPA estimates of 30 mpg, and an optional 1.6T with 175 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque with 29 mpg. Both of those figures are for fwd.
- Both 6 and 7 speed auto choices for those engines.
- Its roughly the same size as a Kia Soul, but is 2.5 inches lower and has a wheelbase 1.2 inches longer along with being 5.1 inches shorter than an HR-V.
- Comes with the usual suite of tech stuff like Apple Car play, a 8.0 in touche screen etc.
- Its annoyingly aimed at us Millenials as evidecned by its exterior color choice names: Pulse Red, Surf Blue, and Lime Twist.
- Interior options include black, black and gray two-tone, and black with Lime Twist accents:
And there is it. Look for it to arrive in the spring, with rumors of an even smaller crossover coming in ‘19. Thoughts on it?