...how about a friendly reminder of what will be legal to import in 2018.
- AC Brooklands Ace (good luck finding one, though...)
- DeTomaso Guara (yet again, good luck finding one...)
- Fiat Coupe
- Fiat Punto
- Ford Falcon [ED] and the commercial version [XG]
- Holden Commodore [VR]
- Second generation Lancia Delta
- Mazda Lantis
- Peugeot 306
- Proton Wira
- Renault Laguna
- Rover 600
- SEAT Cordoba
- Ssangyong Musso/Musso Sports
- Suzuki Wagon R
Unlike next year, cars that will be newly legal to import consist mostly of more mundane vehicles, including some from Spain, South Korea, and Malaysia.
There’s some Aussie stuff in there, though, along with two extremely rare machines from the UK and Italy.