Well, the snorkel itself is done. Now I just have to mount my sealed airbox and pipe it to the motor.
I started with 3 pieces as you saw in my first post:
These came from a cheapo Ebay kit, I believe for a Land Cruiser that I cut apart to get it close to the correct dimensions.
Then I lined it all up and began fiberglassing it together:
With everything glassed together, I sanded it out, layed another coat of glass and a light coat of filler to smooth things out and add extra reinforcement, then sanded it again before laying down the Texture Black finish:
Once that dried I got her mounted up:
Happy to have my snorkel back on and to have my actual spare mounted up: