Yesterday I had the conundrum of “Should I drive to work without an exhaust pipe?” I decided “eh fuck it, I’ll go to work”.

It’s 60 miles one-way. Halfway in, the cabin filled with the smell of exhaust gas. Few minutes later, I started feeling lightheaded and incredibly dizzy. It’s taking enough just to write this. The windows were already open and the heater was going full speed, so idk what the heck happened. I’m downing cup after cup of water right now.

I think I’m going to bail out of work early today so I can get this fixed.

I thought the cat filters out carbon monoxide to safe levels?