This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

So I'm considering it...

Illustration for article titled So Im considering it...

I’m seriously thinking about reserving one tomorrow, basically I have to accept the fact that living in Mexico I can, at best expect a 2020 delivery if I reserve it soon-ish.


I think it’s amazing looking and basically is the future of transportation, it is affordable (though Dog knows what it’s gonna cost here when it gets here) plus I may get a chance of driving an S and it’s fully refundable if I don’t like the car from here to when I have to purchase it.

So basically I lose $1,000 USD for two to four years to get first dibs (in my country) on a Model 3.


Am I crazy?

Help! I’ll decide tomorrow and let y’all know.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter