So the project Wagovan/ Project Golf Ball isn’t going as planned. As it is, I have two weeks to get it ready to drive to Arkansas, do some overlanding, and drive back. Here is all the stuff I still need to do.
- Fix fuel starvation/ running issue on the highway
- Replace muffler/ blown exhaust
- Gearbox fluid change
- Diff fluid change
- Replace caliper slide bolts
- Replace calipers (if slides don’t fix the issues)
- Replace alternator belt
- Replace AC compressor belt
- Install aftermarket TPMS
- Adjust rear latch
- Replace interior lights with LEDs
- Mount and wire spotlights
- Re-install gas tank skid plate
- Re-install front skid plates
- Refresh cooling system
- Relocate expansion tank
- Finish wiping off masking tape goop
- Fix over-spray
- Do a damn color reveal
With 15 days to go this is all very do-able. Realistically most of the critical stuff is doable in a weekend.
Maybe this weekend?