Decided to do a quick and dirty speculation on the future of the Corvette lineup. Yes, I believe that the midengine car is a Corvette. No, I don’t believe it is a C8. Yes, I’m pulling rabbits out of my fanny pack just like everyone else!
C7 Phase I (LT Engine)
- 2013 Early - Stingray Coupe and ‘Vert (LT1 intro) / $55,000
- 2014 - Z06 Coupe and ‘Vert (LT4 intro) / $80,000
- 2015 - Special Editions and Updates
- 2016 - Special Editions and Updates
C7 Phase II
- 2017 - GS Coupe and ‘Vert / $65,000
- 2018 - ZR1 Coupe and ‘Vert (LT5 intro) $120,000
- 2019 - Special Editions and Updates
- 2020 - Final Editions and Updates
* 2020 - RMR Corvette Coupe (805 hp LT5-based) / $168,000 (2 year run - production limited)
Think of it as a special operations project. A McLaren 720S for 570s prices (value adjusted). I think Cadillac will use this platform for a 2023-2026 V-Series developed hyper car.
C8 Phase I (FMR, LT Updates)
- 2021 - C8 Stingray (469 hp Na-V8 LT1 Update) / $62,000
- 2022 - C8 Z06 (738 hp SC-V8 LT4 Update) / $88,000
- 2023 - Special Editions and Updates
*2023-2026 RMR Cadillac V-Series PHEV / $186,000
- 2024 - C8 GS (536 hp Na-V8 LT#) / $77,000
C8 Phase II (new mild hybrid V8 LX generation)
- 2025 - C8 Stingray Coupe and ‘Vert (503 hp i-V8 LX1 engine) / $65,000
- 2026 - C8 Z06 Coupe and ‘Vert (771 hp i-V8 LX4 engine) / $91,000
- 2027 - Special Editions
- 2028 - C8 ZR1 Coupe and ‘Vert (905 hp i-V8 LX5 engine) / $165,000
- 2029 - Final Editions
*2029 All Electric Hyper ‘Vette (production extremely limited) / minimum $225,000. Likely benchmark Tesla Roadster as soon as they become available. I think at least 1 in 3 of the Tesla R deposits are from car manufacturers and startups.
C9-Z1 Phase I (RMR Corvette Line, Same LX Gen)
- 2030 - Z1 Corvette (536 hp i-V8 LX1) / $81,000
- 2031 - Z1 Corvette Spider (536 hp i-V8 LX1) / $88,000
- 2032 - Z1 Z06 (804 hp i-V8 LX4, eAWD) / $129,000
- 2033 - Z1 Z06 Spider (804 hp i-V8 LX4, eAWD) / $137,000
*These cars get replaced by Phase II cars the same way current supercars are replaced.
C9-Z1 Phase II
- 2035 - Z1 GS (603 hp i-V8 LX1) / $92,000
- 2036 - Z1 GS Spider (603 hp i-V8 LX1) / $99,000
- 2037 - Z1 ZR1 (1,006 hp i-V8 LX5, eAWD) / $177,000
- 2038 - Z1 ZR1 Spider (1,006 hp i-V8 LX5, eAWD) / $186,000
2039 - Reflects the C9-Z1 Phases
That’s all for now until actual information is brought to me, or I take more time on this.